City Council had only one meeting this past Monday.
It began with Service Awards being handed out to two members of the local Fire Department. The largest item was the Update from the Recovery Manager, Graham Watt.
- Award presentations
- COUNCIL REPORTS
- Verbal Update – Local Travel and Remuneration Discussion
- RDKB REPORT
- RECOMMENDATIONS FROM STAFF FOR DECISIONS
- Amendment of funding approval for DMAF grant application from $200,000 to a maximum of $250,000
- INFO ITEMS
- Letter from the Office of the Premier regarding recovery efforts of the flood
- Recovery Update Memo and Presentation
- QUESTIONS FROM THE PUBLIC AND THE MEDIA