Council had a single public meeting on Monday Mar 26.
Unfortunately due to technical issues beyond our control we were not able to live stream the meeting . . . but we did record it and you can watch it (or whatever piece you want from it) below.
It was also a brief meeting. Question period took up almost half the time as the pie shows.
- RECOMMENDATIONS FROM STAFF FOR DECISIONS
- Sensitive Ecosystem Inventory Implementation in Official Community Plan
- Grand Forks Art Gallery Revised Lease Agreement
- INFORMATION ITEMS
- Cannabis survey results
- Ministry of Finance – Letter reply regarding request that local governments share in provincial cannabis taxation revenue
- Boundary Museum – 2017 budget carried to 2018
- UBCM – Provincial response to 2017 resolutions put forward
- Elections Bylaws First Three Readings
- Final Reading of OCP Bylaw Amendment and Zoning Bylaw replace and repeal
- Five Year Financial Plan Bylaw No. 2045
- Questions From Public and Media
You may watch the meeting from the beginning here