City Council faced a full day on Monday March 12 with two public meetings and an in-camera meeting between.
- In PROPOSED BYLAWS FOR DISCUSSION
- 2018 Elections Bylaws updates
- Bylaw No. 2045 Five Year Financial Plan
- QUESTION PERIOD
The Committee Of The Whole meeting
They did have an in-camera meeting afterwards but of course we weren’t allowed to be present or record that meeting.
The matters they discussed were
- REPORTS, QUESTIONS AND INQUIRIES FROM MEMBERS OF COUNCIL
- RDKB Report
- RECOMMENDATIONS FROM STAFF FOR DECISIONS
- INFORMATION ITEMS
- LATE ITEMS
- Questions From Public and Media
The Evening meeting
If you wish you can watch the meetings right here from the beginning (or jump to any spot you want if you know the time)
Live Streaming of Council Meetings
Since the beginning of the year we’ve been live streaming the council meetings as they happen. Since the live streams suffer from the vagaries of live production (things such as not starting on time, technical issues, audio issues) we still provide the ‘produced’ versions above.
When the council meetings are happening you can watch them in a number of ways:
- on our Government page you can watch the stream at the top of the page
- on the Facebook groups Whats Up Grand Forks BC and The Soapbox – Grand Forks BC and Region we post links to the YouTube live stream. Commenting is disabled in the Whats Up group but not in the Soapbox group. Some councilors have been known to monitor (and even participate in) the live discussion during the meetings.