City Council had one meeting on Feb 26.
Councilors Krog and Ross were absent.
Looking at the agenda It didn’t appear it was going to be controversial . . . but once again the Downtown Business Association appeared as a topic of conversation, during the council reports, and the sparks flew.
- RECOMMENDATIONS FROM STAFF FOR DECISIONS
- Highway Signage and Entry Way
- Solar Now Project Budget
- Revision of Policy 1603 – Risk Management City Electrical
- Cannabis Legalization Critical Path
- INFORMATION ITEMS
- Tap and Tapas and Wine Tasting 2018 – Gallery 2
- Request for use of City CRA Number for grant toward Heritage Sign – DBA
- RDKB Amendment Bylaw No. 1663 – Transit Service